Brizio keeps faith with the tradition, taken on as an indispensable point more than 80 years ago, in the conviction that only experience, passion, commitment and close and continuous collaboration among all operators can lead to excellence, in the name of a fundamental principle: Quality of cured meats first of all.
By virtue of this, the company has always pursued this goal within the production chain, in particular:
- in the strict selection of raw materials;
- in the addition of additives and ingredients that are as traditional as possible, sourced from a small group of selected suppliers, avoiding the use of transgenic products, modified or treated with non-natural methods;
- in paying special attention to the use of allergenic substances and only if truly indispensable, without neglecting the protection of consumer health by means of appropriate warnings on the label;
- in the creation of certain products intended for particular consumer groups, such as those with food allergies, made through the use of special ingredients, free of the allergens referred to in Decr.L.vo 8.2.06 n.114;
- in processing and respecting tradition, but applying Italian and EU Regulations and Laws;
- in working closely with pork suppliers on products branded “Origine Piemonte”, for which Brizio can trace back to the farms that supplied the animals to the slaughterhouses.
This coherent, structured organization, capable of always maintaining high production standards, has allowed us to obtain the following authorization: CE certification IT 1056 L.